Look out, get down, take a peek over your shoulder, the Wuxly Sabertooth Parka is here. After the release was teased in 2019, we took some time to master the hardcore technical components and get things just right. Proudly, the Sabertooth is now in full roar.
Travelling to the North Pole? We got you covered. The ultra warm, animal-free Sabertooth is designed for extreme expeditions and all your winter wonderland adventures. If you’re game to wage battle on the fierce elements, best be prepared with the Sabertooth Parka.
The inspiration behind the Sabertooth is simple: Live Warm. That’s our mantra and how we aspire to conduct ourselves. It’s only fitting we design a jacket to ensure this is capable anywhere on Earth, including the extreme Arctic.
We are pumped to bring you the Sabertooth in our classic unisex fit with sizes ranging from XS-XL, in 3 standout color options, Moonlit Black, Arctic White and Emperor Yellow.
Equipped with enough features to make Mr. Gadget jealous, the Sabertooth fulfills every expectation of an expedition parka with all these features:
- reflective lining for maximum warmth
- adjustable wire hood brim and extra spacious
- a velvet lined face shield for comfort and warmth
- adjustable waist drawcord
- internal snow skirt for wind blockage, power stretch storm cuffs
- heavy duty double directional zipper for flexibility
- double closure with velcro and zipper to keep in the heat
- pockets pockets pockets, including an insulated cellphone pocket.
Some details on materials, the Sabertooth is insulated with 400g of Primaloft Gold insulation, which is made with 55% post consumer waste plastic. Primaloft is both lightweight and water resistant. This combination will outperform down insulation when wet by retaining warmth and dryness, without adding bulk. In addition, the outer shell fabric is 100% nylon which is water resistant and breathable, it’s got it all.
Written by Sean Melo