Warranty and Repairs
Wuxly Movement products are made of the highest quality vegan and sustainable materials and are proudly made here in Canada.
In the event of any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship, your outerwear may be repaired at your local tailor, or replaced with a product of equal value and similar style at the discretion of our team.
Wuxly will cover repairs only in regards to materials and workmanship issues. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, see below for more details.
For products under warranty: if your product is unrepairable, or the cost of the repair exceeds the value of product, Wuxly reserves the right to replace the item with the same or comparable product or equivalent credit at its entire discretion.
What is covered by your Wuxly warranty?
- Authentic Wuxly outerwear
- Zipper malfunctions
- Hardware malfunctions
- Defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Insulation seepage / migration
Warranty is VOID if inside garment tags are removed.
Terms and Conditions:
- Five-year Manufacturing Warranty is only available on Parkas, Bombers and Tech Shells from our FW 2017 Collection onwards.
- One-year Manufacturing Warranty is available on all our Vests.
- The Warranty starts running from the moment the outerwear is delivered to the client.
- Warranty is attached to the outerwear purchased. In the event that an outerwear is eligible to be replaced as per our Client Team, only one replacement is allowed per outerwear in a lifetime.
How to request a repair:
In our effort to reduce our collective carbon footprint, our policy is to direct warranty repairs to a local tailor. If your parka is eligible for repair under warranty, simply follow the process below for a convenient local repair solution. If a local tailor is not available in your area, please advise our team in your email.
To begin the repair process, please email email@example.com with your order #, first name, last name and phone number along with pictures of the front and back of the product, the problem area and interior label. If you did not purchase the product from a Wuxly brand store (online or in person), please include a copy of your proof of purchase.
Please allow up to 72 hours for our team to respond.
Following the successful completion of your repair, email us a copy of your repair receipt. You will be promptly reimbursed via eTransfer or directly to the card on file.