Warranty and Repairs
The Warranty Policy
Wuxly products are made of the highest quality sustainable materials and are proudly made here in Toronto, Canada. Wuxly stands by the craftsmanship and quality of each product and is proud to offer a life-time warranty for any fails due to manufacturing defect. In the case of a manufacturing defect, Wuxly will repair the product free of charge or replace it at our discretion. If a replacement is not available, we will offer a product of equal value and similar style or a credit at the discretion of the Wuxly team.
Wuxly Lifetime Guarantee refers to the lifetime of the product from the original owner. Manufactured to meet our premium standards, Wuxly covers repairs only in regards to materials and workmanship issues. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear. Wear and tear refers to the natural degradation of all products from regular use, such as fading and fraying from regular and prolonged use of a product. Wuxly Life Time Guarantee only covers outerwear and does not cover accessories, apparel and/or collaborations.
What is covered by your Wuxly warranty?
- Authentic Wuxly outerwear
- Zipper malfunctions
- Hardware malfunctions
- Defects in materials and/or workmanship
- Insulation seepage / migration
Warranty is VOID if inside garment tags are removed.
Terms and Conditions:
- Life-time Manufacturing Warranty is only available on Parkas, Bombers and Tech Shells
- Life-time Manufacturing Warranty refers to the lifetime of the product, typically 10 years and only to manufacturing defects not regular wear and tear.
- One-year Manufacturing Warranty is available on all our Vests.
- The Warranty starts running from the moment the outerwear is delivered to the client.
- Warranty is attached to the outerwear purchased. In the event that an outerwear is eligible to be replaced as per our Client Team, only one replacement is allowed per outerwear in a lifetime.
In our effort to reduce our collective carbon footprint, if your parka is eligible for repair under warranty you will be advised to conduct repairs at your local tailor. Simply follow the process below for a convenient local repair solution. If a local tailor is not available in your area, please advise our team in your email. Please note, if a repair is made before a Wuxly representative approves the repair, Wuxly is not responsible to cover the cost of said repair.
How to Request a Repair:
1. To begin the repair process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your order #
- Full name
- Phone number
- Pictures of the front & back of the product,
- Picture of the problem area
- Picture of the interior label - if the interior label of your Wuxly has been removed your warranty is VOID.
- **If you did not purchase the product from a Wuxly brand store (online or in person), please include a copy of your proof of purchase.**
Please allow up to 72 hours for our team to respond. Once your repair has been approved, you will be directed to a local tailor to tend to your repair.
Following the successful completion of your repair, please email us a copy of your repair receipt. You will be promptly reimbursed via eTransfer or directly to the card on file.