Warranty and Repairs
Wuxly Movement is proud to provide a 5 year Manufacturer’s Warranty for all winter outerwear from our FW 2017 Collection onward. We offer premium-quality products to our clients, and in the rare event of any manufacturing defects of materials or workmanship, the outerwear will be repaired (or replaced if repair is not possible) at the discretion of our team.
Please read our Terms and Conditions down below. You can then follow the simple steps down below to request a repair.
Wuxly will cover repairs only in regards to manufacturing issues. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, minor insulation migration onto the outer shell, and/or the natural aging of colours and materials over extended time and use. If you would like Wuxly to repair damage that is a result of an accident or wear and tear, we may be able to do so at a small cost.
Terms and Conditions:
- Five-year Manufacturing Warranty is only available on all Parkas and Bombers from our FW 2017 Collection onwards.
- One-year Manufacturing Warranty is available on all our Vests and Versas.
- The Warranty starts running from the moment the outerwear is delivered to the client.
- Warranty is attached to the outerwear purchased. In the event that an outerwear is eligible to be replaced as per our Client Team, only one replacement is allowed per outerwear in a lifetime.
- The client is responsible for handling duties and taxes arising from the repair. Please follow the same instructions listed below and we will quote you the cost if repair is possible.
How to request a repair:
Step 1: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order #, first name and last name and describe the issue with your jacket. Providing pictures will help us determine if the repair is covered under the Wuxly Warranty.
Step 2: Sit back and relax. A member of our Client Service Team will follow-up with your Repair request within the next 72 hours.
Step 3: Other details to keep in mind:
- We may ask that you provide us with pictures of the outerwear detailing the issue it is presenting.
- If your outerwear complies with the Warranty Terms and Conditions, you will receive confirmation from our Client Service Team and can proceed to ship your outerwear to our Main Office located at 884 Queen Street West, Unit X, Toronto, ON, M6J 1G3
- All outerwears in used condition MUST BE dry cleaned before they are sent back for repair. In accordance with Health & Safety Practices, for us to service your claim all items must be professionally cleaned. Clients sending outerwears for repair that are not cleaned will be subject to a fee of $35 CAD/USD + standard HST for dry cleaning. All clients will be notified before being charged.
- All repairs take approximately 2-4 weeks from the time Wuxly receives the garment.
Once your outerwear has been repaired, we will ship your outerwear back to you. Please remember that any shipping and tax/duties are the responsibility of the client. You will receive an invoice for shipping and/or duties accordingly.