This is the one, the only jacket you will ever need to thrive in the true north winters. Utilitarian by function. timeless by design. It is a staple, like your favourite cup of coffee, blue jeans and go to winter boots.
The new Doe V is our greenest parka to date. Complete with recycled, breathable and water resistant shell, filled with our new bio-based blow-able insulation which packs just enough of the "puff" to keep you extra warm through the colder days.
- You will stay dry through all winter weather with our water resistant and breathable shell made of recycled polyester.
- Feel good warmth with our bio-based blow-able insulation will leave you feeling good for the impact on the planet, but also warm through all winter storms.
- Beyond Velvet lined torso and hood to add the extra level of warmth.
- Never overheat during any commute using the Wuxly backpack straps. Always there when you need them for easy carrying.
Outer Shell Fabric : 100% Biodegradable Polyester Twill
Shell Membrane: 100% Thermoplastic Urethane
Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon
Upper Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 100% Bio-Based Sorona
Wuxly Classic Fit and Mid-thigh Length
The model is 5'6" and is wearing size Small
(Even when wet)
For cold days and even colder nights, these ones will help you beat the elements.
5 Year Warranty
Wuxly Movement is proud to offer premium-quality products to our clients. All Wuxly Movement winter outerwear from our FW 2017 collection onward come with a Five-year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Please see our Warmth Guarantee for further details.
Classic Fit - for your day to day needs.
Weather-tested, water-resistant, breathable shell.
Attached and adjustable wire brim hood with adjustable strap and drawcord system.
Keep the cold out with snug cuffs that extend to securely grip your wrist.