The tried and true Elk Parka is an essential parka in the Wuxly Collection, perfected over since Wuxly’s inception. This versatile parka is classically comfortable in fit and has features that will never go out of style. From work to play, the Elk Parka is equipped to handle all activities while keeping you extremely warm and stylin’ season after season.
- The Wuxly Classic fit allows for an extra layer of clothing and is comfortable for everyday wear
- Adjustable spacious hood to keep the wind and snow off of your face
- Built in ‘Back-pack’ straps allows to wear your shoulders for when you get too warm
- Cozy velvet lined internal fabric located in the hood, collar and upper body for absolute smoothness against your skin
- Adjustable waist drawcord to allow for flexible cinching look
- Power-stretch storm cuffs to protect your arms and wrists from the cold
- Insulated cell phone security pocket with zipper so your phone doesn’t get cold
- 2 Large cozy velvet double hip pockets for your hand and wrist comfort
- 2 large upper chest pockets for extra storage
- Heavy duty YYK double zipper to allow for zipped up warmth and moveabilibily
- Triple the closure with toggles, buttons and zipper allows for absolute body heat retention
- Outer Shell Fabric: Water-proof, breathable, vegan-tech outer shell fabric
- Insulation: 200g of Primaloft Gold Insulation (made from 55% post consumer waste plastic). Warmth without extra bulk our insulation provides the ultimate warmth-to-weight ratio with breathability. PrimaLoft® Gold even outperforms down insulation when wet because it is water-resistant it retains 98% heat retention even when wet, so you stay warmer and drier.
- Interior Lining Nylon protective inner lining made from 100% recycled plastic
Wuxly Classic Fit and Mid-thigh Length
For cold days and even colder nights, these ones will help you beat the elements.
5 Year Warranty
Wuxly Movement is proud to offer premium-quality products to our clients. All Wuxly Movement winter outerwear from our FW 2017 collection onward come with a Five-year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Please see our Warmth Guarantee for further details.