Cropped and classic bomber style, the Bison Bomber is the warm winter companion that is both durable and stylish. With an oversized fit in the shoulders and a stretchy fitted waistband, the Bison Bomber has the shape you know and love.
- The Wuxly Classic is comfortable for everyday wear
- Spacious adjustable drawcord to keep the face protected
- Cozy velvet lined internal body, hip pockets and collar for absolute smoothness against your skin
- Built in ‘Back-pack’ straps allow for you to wear your coat on you shoulders for when you get too warm
- Power-stretch waistband to keep the cold from coming in
- Power-stretch storm cuffs to protect your arms and wrists
- Insulated cell phone security pocket with zipper so your phone doesn’t get cold
- Large cozy velvet hip pockets for your hands and wrists
- Two outer chest pockets with button closure to protect and store valuables
- Heavy duty YYK zipper that will withstand all zip ups
- Outer Shell Fabric: Water-proof, breathable, vegan-tech
- Insulation: 200g of Primaloft Gold Insulation (made from 55% post consumer waste plastic). Warmth without extra bulk our insulation provides the ultimate warmth-to-weight ratio with breathability. PrimaLoft® Gold even outperforms down insulation when wet because it is water-resistant it retains 98% heat retention even when wet, so you stay warmer and drier.
- Interior Lining: Nylon protective inner lining made from 100% recycled plastic
Classic Fit and Hip Length
(Even when wet)
When you need a full-on jacket but don't need the bulk or extra warmth.
5 Year Warranty
Wuxly Movement is proud to offer premium-quality products to our clients. All Wuxly Movement winter outerwear from our FW 2017 collection onward come with a Five-year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Please see our Warmth Guarantee for further details.
Classic Fit - for your day to day needs.
Weather-tested, water-resistant, breathable shell.
Attached and adjustable wire brim hood with adjustable strap and drawcord system.
Built-in climate control back straps to easily carry your outerwear when it gets too hot!